1. Read the Guidelines for Funding.
2. Determine your Rare Disease prevalence on Orpha.net and enter this in the online application form.
3. Ensure the product or service is something we fund.
4. Obtain at least one written quote for the product or service.
5. Tell your medical specialist (not a GP or therapist) about your grant application as you will need their written support that disease is rare and the item or service will assist you in managing the rare condition.
6. Gather citizenship/residency (eg. passport, medicare card), product/service quote, tax return and pay evidence for all income earners in your household.
7. Give yourself time to complete the form in one sitting as it does not save.
Please contact us if you have any difficulties.
Telephone: 1300 66 99 35