To make an application
1. Read the Guidelines for Funding.
2. Determine your rare disease prevalence on Orpha.net.
3. Identify the product or service you need and ensure it is a product or service we fund.
4. Obtain at least one written quote for the product or service.
5. Contact your medical specialist (not a GP or therapist) to inform them you are applying for a Steve Waugh Foundation Grant. Your application will need their support.
6. Gather citizenship/residency, product/service quote, tax return and pay information for all income earners in the household.
7. Commence the online application form below. Please give yourself time to complete the form in one sitting as it cannot be saved or submitted if partially completed.
Please contact us if you have any difficulties. Telephone 1300 66 99 35 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org