To make an application please follow the following steps
1. Read the Guidelines for Funding.
2. Determine your rare disease prevalence on Orpha.net.
3. Identify the product or service you need and ensure if falls within the categories of funding we provide for.
4. Obtain at least one written quote for the product or service.
5. Contact your medical specialist (not a GP or Therapist) to inform them that you are applying for a Steve Waugh Foundation Grant. Your application will need their support.
6. Gather scanned/electronic copies of your citizenship/residency, product/service quote, tax return and payslip for all income earners in the household.
7. Commence the online application form below
Please give yourself time to complete the form in one sitting. The form cannot be saved or submitted if partially completed.
The form will require you to complete all mandatory fields.
Please contact us if you have any difficulties. Telephone 1300 66 99 35 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org