Leaving a bequest in your Will can make a world of difference as we work for the future of children and young adults with Rare Diseases.
Ways you can support the Steve Waugh Foundation
After providing for your family and friends, you may be wondering how to support the Foundation with a gift in your Will.
The gift can take the form of:
- the residue of the estate
- a percentage of the estate
- a specific amount of money
- a life insurance or superannuation policy
If you would like to help the Foundation through a donation in your Will, you may wish to consult your solicitor, trustee company or the Public Trustee regarding the wording.
Your donation is valuable
If you’re considering leaving a gift to the Steve Waugh Foundation in your will, we would love to talk to you, discuss some of the options available and hear about the areas of our work you would like to support.
- We appreciate family and loved ones should always come first
- We believe it is an important step to talk to family and loved ones about your will – communication will ensure your final wishes are carried out
- We understand that circumstances change and respect your decision to alter your will at any time
Communicate your wishes to your loved ones and please consider telling us about your bequest. Notifying us does not alter your right to change or update your wishes if circumstances change but it does help us plan for the future.
The impact it will make on the lives of hundreds of young Australians is truly immeasurable.
No amount is too small to make a difference.